Saturday, June 20, 2009

here's to summer




I'm about to encounter my first Pittsburgh summer. Here comes the heat and humidity!

I'm doing a bit of traveling this summer: CT, Dallas, NY, SC.

I'm working six days a week at a summer theater workshop, directing one show and vocal directing another.

I'm going to visit all of these Pittsburgh classics: Kennywood, support the CLO and see lots of shows, The Science Center, The Pittsburgh Zoo, the aviary, a Pirates Game, and Ohiopyle.

The last seven summers were foundational. If it weren't for that place I would never have met and married my husband, grown as a person or as a professional musician.

But it's time. Bring on some more new beginnings.

2 comments:

erin said...

i hope you have a great summer in pa :) you will be missed...

erin said...

oh i definitely want to wear a different outfit every day...in fact, usually i have a "chapel" outfit and a "rest of the day" outfit, which may or may not be interspersed with an "i'm going to the beach" outfit.
i could never have too many clothes.
:)